WANT TO LEARN CLOSING SKILLS BY A REAL CLOSER?

Post Anything and Everything related with Sales in Healthcare Industry

Moderator: Vivian

Vivian

WANT TO LEARN CLOSING SKILLS BY A REAL CLOSER?

Postby Vivian » Jan 7th, '19, 11:02

TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE GROCERY STORE!

Kids are the best closers. Notice this next time you take them to get groceries. Every time we go to the store, I promise not to be closed by them. It's my goal.

They are smart. Before we get to store, they try a trial close. "If we are good, can we get a treat?"

Once at the store, they don't close right away. Maybe because we start in veggie aisle. They may get it. Do not want to waste treat on carrots.

Every aisle, new technique.

Value Close: "Dad, cereal on sale. 5 boxes for $10 vs. $3.97 a box normally."

Want Close: "Dad, your donuts on sale."

Assumption closes: Just throw in cart.

But their best close is when we are in checkout line. My guard is down. I am so happy I didn't get closed. I said no to every closing trick they threw at me. As I am emptying the cart, they know I am distracted. That's when they pull a candy bar from the display and ask "Dad, can we have a candy bar?"

That's their killer close. 100% closing percentage. They know they wore me down.

Kids are the best closers because they don't care if they get a no. They don't know a no is rejection. They just take the no as no to that thing. Not to something else. They keep asking. They know don't ask, don't get.

Courtesy:
Jay Jensen
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jay-jensen-45b88686/