There IS a career waiting for you in this wild world of sales

Post Anything and Everything related with Sales in Real Estate Industry

Moderator: Vivian

Vivian

There IS a career waiting for you in this wild world of sales

Postby Vivian » Sep 5th, '18, 18:42

There IS a career waiting for you in this wild world of sales. One of the unique things about the sales profession is that there is a fairly low barrier to entry.

If you need a job and can communicate fairly well, you can probably find a job somewhere selling something. That doesn't mean that you will take it seriously, or see it as a career path.

For the first couple of years of my career, I didn't take it seriously and definitely didn't see it as a long-term career. It was a means to an end. I wish someone had told me when I first started what was possible for a young person in sales.

The paths are varied and there are so many opportunities that are out there for hungry sales folks. If you take it seriously, and start thinking of your sales job as more than a means to an end, and more like the beginning of what could be a fulfilling and lucrative career- you are setting yourself up for success.

Read as much as you can. Practice your craft as much as you can. Reach out to and learn from others as much as you can. Don't waste time like I did!

Courtesy:
James Bawden
https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-bawden-09913256/