- God and family are everything. Don't let anything take priority over them. Focus on doing your marriage and family right first and building your relationship with God and everything else will fall into place
- Chase your passion in life but give yourself time to learn and develop. We're all to antsy to get promoted or chase the next big thing but don't take for granted the things you can learn by slowing down and focusing on the task at hand for a little longer
- Choose a career and company where you are surrounded by people that share the same passion, dreams, values, integrity and more. You spend more time with these people than your family during the week, so make it worth it
- There's no place in life for pretentiousness. Don't ever think you are "above" someone or their ideas. Try to always be a little more open-minded
- Helping others, no matter what the capacity, should always be a priority. I once read and have always loved the quote, "When you meet someone, treat them as if they were in serious trouble, and you will be right more than half the time"
Post here anything and everything related with sales in Manufacturing Industry
1 post • Page 1 of 1